Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy National Bagel and Lox Day! Personally, I love bagels and lox, but  there is really no better place to get it than Brooklyn. And where else but Shelsky's Jewish appetizing shop. Luckily, I live only a few blocks away.



It also just so happens that Shelsky's has this totally amazing thing called salmon cream cheese.  I'm not kidding. Plus everything bagel.  I always get the same thing, and never get tired of it. It's that delicious. It just occurred to me that the word delicious actually has the word deli in it. It's meant to be. Here is my bagel in a before and after...


                                                                                


                                                         


                                                                                          Shelsky's Pickles

 Go to nationaldaycalander.com for more random holidays to celebrate!

                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment