Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hello! Because it is supposed to snow tomorrow in Brooklyn, instead of writing about springy food to eat, I will be writing about Americas favorite snowy day drink: hot chocolate. I can't remember where I heard this (or maybe I read it somewhere) but SOMEWHERE I learned that there is a different between hot chocolate and hot cocoa. (Yes, there really is a difference, I am not just making this up.) Hot chocolate is made with milk, whereas hot cocoa, is mostly water and cocoa powder. It is disturbing to me that anyone would want to drink chocolate-flavored water, but in the interest of cutting down on our methane production, I appreciate the effort.

One other thing I have been wondering recently is: what is the difference between warm chocolate milk, and hot chocolate? If you have any clue leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment